The important information before making any reservation with us
The following terms and conditions apply to your reservations made with Asia Eyes Travel.
Discount for children
In general, children under 12 benefit from a maximum reduction of 30% of the cost of the trip. They have a 10% – 25% reduction on air fares if accompanied by a minimum of one adults. There is no discount for extra bed in the rooms.
Deposit and Payment
To make a reservation, you need to pay a deposit of the total price of the trip, which can be made through the OnePay account or via bank transfer.
The condition for the trips started from Vietnam and Cambodia:
The total price from $0 – $500: Deposit of 100% will be charged.
The total price from $500 to $1.000 : Deposit of 30 % will be charged. The remaining of 70% can be paid 15 days before departure date.
The total price is over $1.000: Deposit of 50% will be charged. The remaining 50 % can be paid before 30 days departure date.
Once we receive the deposit, we will assume that you have read, understood and accepted all of our Terms and Conditions.
Note: The deposit will not refund incase you cancel the trip.
By Payment link (ONE PAY)
You will provide us your information of the payer as bellows:
Based on your information, we will create the payment link and send it to payer. And the payer only need to follow the steps to make the payment.
After receiving your payment. All services are reconfirmed and sent to your email.
By Bank Transfer
Please remit your payment to our bank account below: Beneficiary: Nguyen Manh Thuc Bank Name: Asia Commercial Bank in Hanoi Address: No. 10 C / Trang Thi, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam ACCOUNT NO .: 77332449 (VND ), 133628999 (EUR), 91604589 (USD) Swift Code: ASCBVNVX
Cancellation Policy by Customer
All cancellations must be received in writing email. The following rules apply for cancellations: More than 60 days before arrival: The total payment will be fully reimbursed. Between 30 and 59 days before arrival: 50% of the payment will be charged and the other 50% will be refunded. Between 15 and 29 days before arrival: 75% of the payment will be charged and the other 25% will be refunded. Less than 15 days before arrival: No refund, 100% of the payment will be charged.
Cancellation by Asia Eyes Travel Company
Asia Eyes Travel can cancel contracts because of major problems in relation to politics, health, natural disasters, airplane, etc. In all these cases of cancellation, registrants are fully reimbursed, but can not claim any compensation.
No refunds or changes are made with respect to accommodations, meals, excursions, transportation or any other service, included in the price of the trip, by the members of the tour. We will compile the travel documents after receiving the deposit. We will send them by email two or three weeks before arrival.
Asia Eyes Travel is committed to providing the customer with all the services mentioned in the contract given by Asia Eyes Travel. During the whole trip, the client must comply responsibly with the rules announced by the guide or the service provider. Asia Eyes Travel is not responsible for anything that is not mentioned in the program or contract. Asia Eyes Travel has the role of intermediary between the client and the service providers (plane, hotel, transport, restaurant, boat …) Asia Eyes Travel will do what it can to make the client feel satisfied, but should not confusing the provision of Asia Eyes Travel with the various services, which in any case, retain their own responsibility. Asia Eyes Travel, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or agents shall not be responsible or liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay of persons or property, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any event beyond our control.
Both parties agree to comply with the clauses. In case there are problems, the parties agree to seek a friendly solution with hope, cooperation and mutual respect. In case such negotiation and mutual understanding fails, discussions, claims or disputes shall be established by the arbitration through the International Center of Arbitration of Vietnam to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. All claims must be submitted to our office in Hanoi by registered letter acknowledging receipt less than 30 days after the end of services. Asia Eyes Travel does not take responsibility for complaints received more than 30 days after the end of services.
This information is valid at the time of publication, but is subject to change without prior notice. However, if any change occurs, it will be published on the website immediately. In the event that the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the terms and conditions under which the deposit was paid will apply.
Thank you very much for choosing our services.