Bus from Hanoi to Ninh Binh
To get from Hanoi to Ninh Binh, you will have 3 options: You can take a bus, train or taxi. It takes about 2 hours drive. But the best way to go is by booking a Limousine bus including pick up and drop off for only 10 USD/ person or take a Day Trip with small tour group to Ninh Binh costs from 40USD -55 USD/ pax (Includes transfer and entrance fees and lunch). After finishing a day tour, they will transfer you to homestay or hotel where you would like to stay overnight.
Day Tours from Hanoi to Ninh Binh
There are many travel agencies offers day tour to Ninh Binh from Hanoi with small tour groups tour big tour groups. It costs from 40USD -55 USD/ person.
How many days are needed in Ninh Binh?
For my experence you should take 2 days 1 night tour or 3 days 2 nights tour. If you can drive motorbike, you can hire one motorbike and travel around villages in Ninh Binh, you also can go to visit Cuc Phuong National Park….
Bus from Ninh Binh to Halong Bay or Cat Ba Island
There are many buses from Ninh Binh to Halong Bay or Cat Ba Island. The best way to go there by booking a Limousin buses, they will take you on time for taking cruise in Halong Bay. It costs 20 USD/ person
Ninh Binh to Hue by Sleep ing Bus
If you want to go to Hue, there many sleeper bus to Hue. But the best way to get there by booking tourist buses. It costs 26 USD/ person.
Train from Ninh Binh to Hue by sleeper train
Train from Ninh Binh to Dong Hoi
What To See In Ninh Binh:
Top Ninh Binh Activities
1. Conquer Mua Cave & Mua Viewpoint
2. Take a boat trip in Trang An
3. Have a beer on the waterfront Ninh Binh
4. Biking Around Village & Fields
5. Hike to Silver Cloud Peak
6. Trekking in Cuc Phuong National Park
7. Boat trip to Galaxy Grotto
8. Relax at Hot spring at Kenh Ga Floating Village
9. Try a Ninh Binh local homestay
Top things to see in Ninh Binh
10. Visit Tam Coc11. See Phat Diem Cathedral
12. Explore Van Long Nature Reserve
13. Go to Bich Dong Pagoda
14. Learn Vietnamese History at Hoa Lu
15. See great size and imposingness Bai Dinh Pagoda
16. Bird watching at Thung Nham Bird Garden
Top food to try in Ninh Binh
17. Try the goat meat – Ninh Binh specialties
18. Enjoy meals at the Snail Restaurants
19. Taste Ninh Binh the local food
20. Drink at Chookie’s Hideaway
Where To Stay in Ninh Binh
Best Homestay in Ninh Binh
Best Hotel in Ninh Binh
What is Ninh Binh known for?