+84 36 835 6756(available on whatsapp) info@asiaeyestravel.com

Visa in Thailand

Spanish citizens get a stay permit for 30 days upon arrival in the country and citizens of Peru, Argentina, Chile or Brazil … you will have a visa exemption that allows you a 90-day stay by international airport or by land border, presenting a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the moment of entering the country and filling out forms that are delivered during the flight or at the border in the case of entry by land.

These forms there is one that is called “Departure Card” and that will remain in your passport stamped by the immigration authorities and if they did not take care not to lose what you will need to leave the country. If you enter an international airport you must be in possession of a return flight ticket and enter by land border or by international airport, in theory, you must justify the provision of at least 10,000 Bhats per person (270 Euros) . Although the reality is that they never ask you to show, so do not worry about it. This initial stay permit in Thailand can be extended 30 days in an immigration office in Thailand by paying 1900 Bhats and you can accumulate in and out of the country up to 90 days of stay for each 6 month period.


Why book with us?

  • The best price, guaranteed
  • Close and continuous attention throughout the trip
  • Exclusive trips and made to the letter so that nothing is missing
  • Local agency with a professional and accessible team


Create your perfect trip!

If you know what you want, do not hesitate to explain it to us, together we will make the trip of your dreams come true


Do you have any doubt?

Ask us any doubt you have.

(+84) 24 39336222


Best seller tours