+84 36 835 6756(available on whatsapp) info@asiaeyestravel.com
+84368356756
(whatsapp)

info@asiaeyestravel.com

Terms and Conditions

READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE MAKING ANY RESERVATION

The following terms and conditions apply to your reservations made with Asia Eyes Travel.

DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN

In general, children under 12 benefit from a maximum reduction of 30% of the cost of the trip. They have a 10% – 25% reduction on air fares if accompanied by a minimum of one adults. There is no discount for extra bed in the rooms.

DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT

To make a reservation, you need to pay a deposit of the total price of the trip, which can be made through the One Pay account (no bank fees), or via bank transfer (the cost of the commission will be applied by the bank itself)

  • The condition for the trips started from Vietnam and Cambodia:

–  The total price from $0 – $500: Deposit of 100% will be charged.

–  The total price from $500 to $1.000 : Deposit of 50% will be charged. The remaining of 50% can be paid on arrival by cash or card.

– The total price is over $1.000: Deposit of 40% will be charged. The remaining 60% can be paid on arrival by cash or card.

Note: With tours started from 23th December to 5th January, deposit of 50% will be charged. The remaining of 50% can be paid on arrival by cash or card.

  • The condition for the trips started from Philippines, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, India and Indonesia:

– The total price from $0 – $500: Deposit of 100% will be charged.

– The total price from $500 –to $1000: Deposit of 50%  will be charged. The remaining 50% will be paid 15 days before arrival.

– The total price over $ 1000: Deposit of 40% will be charged. The remaining 60% will be paid 15 days before arrival.

Note: With tours started from 23th December to 5th January, deposit of 50% will be charged. The remaining 50% will be paid 15 days before arrival.

Once we receive the deposit, we will assume that you have read, understood and accepted all of our Terms and Conditions.

BY LINK PAYMENT (ONE PAY)

The deposit that is made through the One Pay account is as follows: We connect with One Pay Payment Gateway to send you an online payment link. All the data of your card is processed through the SSL protocol with the security standard of international cards. The information on your card will not be stored in our system (Merchant). The payment link will be provided via email as soon as you decide to book our tours or travel services.

BY BANK TRANSFER 

Please remit your payment to our bank account below: Beneficiary: Nguyen Manh Thuc Bank Name: Asia Commercial Bank in Hanoi Address: No. 10 C / Trang Thi, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam ACCOUNT NO .: 77332449 (VND ), 133628999 (EUR), 91604589 (USD) Swift Code: ASCBVNVX 

PRIVACY POLICY 

Asia Eyes Travel is committed to supporting the highest standards for the manipulation of personal information. We understand that some people who visit our website may have concerns about the information they provide us and how we treat that information. The Privacy Policy has been developed to demonstrate to our clients that we only collect the information necessary for our interaction with them and to comply with their instructions with us. Committed to the most demanding ethical standards in the collection, security and use of personal information that is provided to us. 

CANCELLATION POLICY BY THE CUSTOMER 

CANCELLATION POLICY FOR LAND TOUR

All cancellations must be received in writing, by fax or email. The following rules apply for cancellations: More than 60 days before arrival: The total payment will be fully reimbursed. Between 30 and 59 days before arrival: 50% of the payment will be charged and the other 50% will be refunded. Between 15 and 29 days before arrival: 75% of the payment will be charged and the other 25% will be refunded. Less than 15 days before arrival: No refund, 100% of the payment will be charged.

CANCELLATION POLICY FOR FLIGHT ONLY

All cancellations of previously contracted flights will have their own cancellation policy given by the different airlines. All are based on the number of tickets canceled and at the time of cancellation, and may vary depending on the days remaining to take those flights.
As a general rule and in response to possible future changes, the cancellation policy is as follows:
Internal flight with Vietnam Airlines: $ 25 to $ 30 for cancellation fee
Internal flights in countries other than Vietnam: from $ 50 to $ 60 cancellation fee
International flights between the countries included in the tour: from $ 50 to $ 60 for cancellation fee

CANCELLATION BY ASIA EYES TRAVEL

Asia Eyes Travel can cancel contracts because of major problems in relation to politics, health, natural disasters, airplane, etc. In all these cases of cancellation, registrants are fully reimbursed, but can not claim any compensation.

UNUSED SERVICES

No refunds or changes are made with respect to accommodations, meals, excursions, transportation or any other service, included in the price of the trip, by the members of the tour. We will compile the travel documents after receiving the deposit. We will send them by email two or three weeks before arrival.

RESPONSIBILITY

Asia Eyes Travel is committed to providing the customer with all the services mentioned in the contract given by Asia Eyes Travel. During the whole trip, the client must comply responsibly with the rules announced by the guide or the service provider. Asia Eyes Travel is not responsible for anything that is not mentioned in the program or contract. Asia Eyes Travel has the role of intermediary between the client and the service providers (plane, hotel, transport, restaurant, boat …) Asia Eyes Travel will do what it can to make the client feel satisfied, but should not confusing the provision of Asia Eyes Travel with the various services, which in any case, retain their own responsibility. Asia Eyes Travel, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or agents shall not be responsible or liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay of persons or property, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any event beyond our control.

CONFLICT

Both parties agree to comply with the clauses. In case there are problems, the parties agree to seek a friendly solution with hope, cooperation and mutual respect. In case such negotiation and mutual understanding fails, discussions, claims or disputes shall be established by the arbitration through the International Center of Arbitration of Vietnam to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. All claims must be submitted to our office in Hanoi by registered letter acknowledging receipt less than 30 days after the end of services. Asia Eyes Travel does not take responsibility for complaints received more than 30 days after the end of services.

VALIDITY

This information is valid at the time of publication, but is subject to change without prior notice. However, if any change occurs, it will be published on the website immediately. In the event that the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the terms and conditions under which the deposit was paid will apply. Thank you very much for choosing our services.