Top 10 Questions
Frequently asked questions about the tours in Halong Vietnam
- How safety in food in Vietnam?
- Money matter in Vietnam
- What means of transportation is available for traveling in Vietnam?
- Should we buy travel insurance here at home before traveling to Vietnam?
- What should we bring along on our trip to Vietnam?
- Are there any restrictions on the type of luggage that we bring?
- When is the best time to travel to Vietnam?
- Can you arrange a travel plan for us?
- Do I need a visa to travel around Vietnam?
The charming Vietnamese capital has aged well, preserving the Old Quarter, monuments and colonial architecture, while making room for modern developments alongside. Hanoi may have shrugged off several former names, including Thang Long, or “ascending dragon,” but it hasn’t forgotten its past, as sites such as Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and Hoa Lo Prison attest. Lakes, parks, shady boulevards and more than 600 temples and pagodas add to the appeal of this city, which is easily explored by taxi or by motorbike.